Cheetah Circle FAQ
What is Cheetah Circle?
- The Cheetah Circle Community is a global network of connected customers, to collaborate on new ideas, share experiences and exchange advice.
When was it launched?
- Cheetah Circle was officially launched in May 2022.
Who can access the community?
- Every Cheetah Digital customer has the opportunity to join Cheetah Circle and invite their colleagues too.
How can I register?
- Option 1: You can register through the Registration Page: https://cheetahcircle.customershome.com/user-request. Once your registration is validated by our client marketing team, an email will be sent to the business email you signed up with where you will be able to activate your account.
- Option 2: You can ask your Client Success Manager to invite you to join the community. You will then receive an email to activate your account.
How do I log in the community?
- Here is the login page – https://cheetahcircle.customershome.com/login
How do I unsubscribe from the community?
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the community, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client marketing team will take the necessary action within 48 hours.
How do I get my login / password?
- Option 1: Once you have submitted your request to be part of Cheetah Circle, our client marketing team will send you an email enabling you to activate your account by defining a password.
- Option 2: At your Client Success Manager’s request, our client marketing team will send you an email enabling you to activate your account by defining a password.
- Option 3: If you’ve forgotten your password, you can ask for a new one here: https://cheetahcircle.customershome.com/forgot-password
What does an ASK mean?
- An ASK is an activity to complete by members. A certain number of points will be offered in exchange for this active participation.
What kind of ASKs exist?
- Three different types of ASKs exist in the community : Engage, Learn and Fun.
Points, Credits & Rewards
Where can I see my points, credits and leaderboard ranking?
- Red squares (# & Trophy image): This is your leaderboard ranking, linked to the number of points you’ve earned so far.
- Purple square: This is the number of points you have earned from the ASKs you have completed since you joined the community.
- Blue square (piggy bank image): This is the number of credits you still have available to redeem. The discrepancy you can see between the number of points and the number of credits is relative to the number of credits you have already redeemed. Your credits will be cleared every 1st of January.
How do I earn points?
- Every time you complete one of our activities (ASK) you will receive points. A notification will be sent to you unless you have disabled these notifications.
- Some ASKs only have one step – meaning you will earn the total number of points once you complete it.
- Some ASKs have 2 or 3 steps with a different number of points for each step. You will earn the adequate amount of points after having completed each of the steps. The time between each step depends on the activity. For any questions, send a message to email@example.com
What is the difference between points and credits?
- You earn points from the activities (ASKs) you complete.
- Points are turned into credits in order to redeem them against egifts or services in the Rewards section.
- This means that you will see a discrepancy between your points in the leaderboard and your credits in your piggy bank from the first time you redeem your credits. For instance, if you have 2,000 points and 2,000 credits and you decide to redeem 500 credits; after the redemption, you will still see 2,000 points in the leaderboard, however, you will see 1,500 credits in your piggy bank.
- If you have any further questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do my points and credits last?
- Your points last as long as you are a customer of Cheetah Digital with a Cheetah Circle account.
- However, your credits will be cleared every year on the 1st of January.
What is the value of a credit?
- 10 points is equal to 1$.
- Points are turned into the equivalent number of credits.
- Each reward shows the number of credits and the value in your local currency. This value was set at the beginning of the year by the Cheetah Digital Finance team.
- If you have further questions, please send a message to email@example.com
Disclaimer: “Cheetah Digital reserves the right to attribute different values to the equivalents for different currencies according to the internal census. The e-cards/online vouchers may have different values for different countries as well”.
How do I redeem my points?
- On the top navigation bar you will find the section “Rewards.” Filter the egifts by country and/or currency to pick the one that suits you best.
There are no rewards for my country, how can I redeem my credits?
- We have strived to bring a wide selection of rewards for different countries. If you happen to need an egift from a country not listed yet, you can reach us out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to give you an answer asap.
Where can I see the reward description before clicking on the redeem button?
- Redeeming a reward is a three steps process.
- First, you click on the “Redeem” button to access the reward description.
- Second, in the description page, you will need to agree with the terms and conditions and approve to redeem the reward.
- Finally, you will receive an email notifying you how to use your reward.
How frequently can I redeem my credits?
- You can redeem part of your credits, or all of them, whenever you want. You can redeem all of your credits across different egift cards in one session if you like.
What are badges?
- Badges enable members to identify certain characteristics of other members, or demonstrate certain achievements accomplished within the community.
- For instance, in Cheetah Circle, a member can be rewarded with badges because they gave a quote and will be a “Quote Contributor.”
- Or they might be part of the reference pool:
- Or they may have earned a certain amount of points:
How do I win badges?
- Badges can be won when you earn a certain number of points, or by completing certain behaviors connected to the ASKs.
Where do I see other members’ badges?
- In order to see other members’ badges go to the leaderboard and click on the individual member’s picture. You’ll see a pop up with some details about the member.
How do I become part of the Cheetah Circle Advocacy program?
- After joining Cheetah Circle, you will find a display of different activities or ASKs. One of them is the “Join the reference pool” ASK. By clicking on it, you will be redirected to a page asking how many times you would like to be reached out to per year.
- The client marketing team will get in touch with you when your profile is a good match for one of our clients – regarding the nature of your business, industry, geographical locations, Cheetah Digital solutions used etc.
- If it happens that you give a reference call to a client or prospect of Cheetah Digital, you’ll earn the number of points displayed in your ASK.
How can I be removed from the Cheetah Circle Advocacy Program?
- Please get in touch with your Client Success Manager or send an email to email@example.com. We will get in touch with you within two business days.
ASKs email notifications
- When we believe a new ASK might interest you, you will receive an email alert to make sure you don’t miss it.
Points email notifications
- Right after finishing an activity or ASK, you will receive an email notification confirming that you have earned a certain amount of points. If you don’t receive any notifications, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum email notifications
- We don’t want you to miss out on the latest topics or trends discussed in our forum. We will be sending succinct notifications to make sure you are kept up to date without your mailbox being bombarded.
How do I unsubscribe from email notifications?
- You can always decide whether or not to get email notifications from Cheetah Circle. Two sources of email notifications exist within the community.
Source #1: ASKs & Points
Emails to notify you that you have a new ASK waiting for you in the portal or to inform you of the number of points you’ve earned thanks to your participation. For these emails, here is the process:
- Option 1: Go to your latest ASK email notification from Cheetah Circle, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom. The sender is Ron @ Cheetah Circle.
- Option 2: Go to your profile page and tick the check-box to unsubscribe from email notifications.
Source #2: Forum Notifications
Emails to notify you that you have received a new post or that a new comment has been given on a post or group you follow in the community. These emails come from “Member First Name via Cheetah Circle.”
- Option 1: Go to your latest post email notification from Cheetah Circle and click on the “manage email subscriptions” link at the bottom.
- Option 2: Go to your account settings within your profile and select your notifications options:
How is the forum structured?
- The forum is structured with Categories and Spaces underneath.
- You will see the five following Categories:
- Marketing Best Practices
- Cheetah Solutions
- Content Resources
- Connect with peers
- You can then find several Spaces within each Category. For instance, in the Announcements Category, you will find three Spaces :
- Get Started
- Cheetah Digital Info
- Product Updates
How do I join a Space?
- By default, every member is subscribed to all spaces within the community.
How do I leave a Space?
- You can choose to leave a Space at any time, by clicking the “Leave” button in that Space. You will then not see any posts or comments, and will not receive any further email notifications related to this Space.
Is it possible to message someone directly?
- Yes. Use the “@” in your post/comment and a list of members will appear to choose from.
What is a moderator?
- A moderator is a member of the Cheetah Circle team who keeps an eye on posts and comments to ensure questions are being answered, and that a happy community is maintained for all members. The use of certain words within a post or comment will flag this to the moderator to review.
How do I get in touch with a moderator?
- Drop the Cheetah Circle team a note on our email: email@example.com